“Report On Orphanage Visit”
Event Date & Day- Friday, 24th June 2022
Venue – Udyog Dham sanchalit “Aniket Niketan”, Opp. Talegaon General Hospital, Talegaon Dabhade.
Time – 5:00 pm to 7:00pm
To sensitize and make Students aware about the under privileged children and to inculcate the feeling of sympathy among MBA/MCA students. This activity help students to understand that they have larger responsibility towards the society and its wellbeing other than their own studies and career progression.
- Games, Song/Poem Recitation by the students.
- Gift Distribution to each one of the Kids.
- Combined Photo Session with the team and resident kids.
- Thanks giving exercise to management and their officials.
To sensitize and make Students aware about the under privileged children and to inculcate the feeling of sympathy among MBA/MCA students.
- All Students and Faculty members were sensitized towards the life and the needs of underprivileged kids.
- Students have memorable time with Kids by playing games and engaged in different activities with them.
- It was memorable day for kids who spent good times with students and share their joy and experience.
- Important Lesson about “small contributions helps a lot” by engaging them in donation collection acitivities and utilizing in some socially benefit activities.
- Engagement of MBA/MCA students in Learning and socially connecting activities.
Prof. Dhanashree Patil
Prof. Dilip Gautam
Dr. Priyanka Singh
D.Y. Patil IMED