The following are some of the details of the admission process
Pune University MCA Admission Criteria
The University of Pune for MCA admissions are conducted online through its official website.
1. Admission to the Pune University for the Master of Computer Applications program is based on an online entrance exam( MAH MCA CET) conducted by the Pune University every year.
2. Admission to UniPune MCA is through an online entrance exam followed by a Personal Interview (PI) round, conducted separately by the university.MAH MCA CET Eligibility Criteria
3. The applicant should be a Graduate with a minimum score of 50% from a well- reputed university in any of the respective fields.
4. For PWD and Reserved category candidates belonging to Maharashtra, the minimum cutoff in Graduation is 45%
5. It is must to have studied Mathematics by the respective applicant until (10+2) level or in Graduation
6. Students can also get Direct second year admission, but the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science.