Approved by AICTE, Afillated to SPPU Pune
Sr No. 27/1/A/2C, Near Talegaon Railway Station, A/p. varale, Talegaon, Tal. Maval, Dist. Pune – 410 507.
Ph. : 020-27400820, 828, Website: dypatilef.com, dypatilimed.com, E-mail:email@example.com
PREVENTION OF CASTE BASED DISCRIMINATION COMMITTEE
Following member representatives of this Institute have been appointed in the Prevention of Caste based Discrimination Committee on the position mentioned against their name. The Composition of Prevention of Caste based Discrimination Committee (PCDC) is as follows:
|1||Dr. Priyanka Singh||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Sachin Kumbhar||Secretary|
|3||Prof. Ashwini Chavan||Member|
|4||Prof. Dhanshree Patil||Member|
|5||Mr. Vitthal Raut||Member|
|6||Athawale Saurabh Sagar||Student Representative|
|7||Shelke Mayuri Raju||Student Representative|
Process and Functioning :
• A complaint about discrimination or harassment defined by the regulations may be made in writing by the student or Faculty or staff to the PCDC.
• Written complaint should be submitted to either the Chairman or the Secretary of the Prevention of Caste based Discrimination Committee.
• The complaint shall include sufficient details of the alleged act of discrimination or harassment.
• On receipt of written complaint, the Anti-Discrimination officer shall initiate the follow-up action including preliminary fact-finding enquiry.
• Any person aggravated by an order of PCDC may appeal to the Vice-Chancellor.